Singapore Cycling Federation would like to express our gratitude to OCBC Bank and the cycling community for a successful and vibrant 2018 racing season.
We are pleased to announce the commencement of the 2019 SCF licence renewal process.
OCBC Cycle National Road and Mountain Bike Championships
Age grouping will remain in the 2019 OCBC Cycle National Road and Mountain-bike Championships.
The dates for the National Championships are,
- OCBC Cycle National Cyclocross Championship – 20 January 2019
- OCBC Cycle National Road Championship, Team Time Trial – 5 May 2019
- OCBC Cycle National Road Championship, Individual Time Trial – 30 June 2019
- OCBC Cycle National Road Championship, Road Race – 7 July 2019
- OCBC Cycle National Mountain-bike Championship, Downhill – 20 July 2019
- OCBC Cycle National Mountain-bike Championship, Cross Country – 21 July 2019
SCF is adopting an ability-based racing system for series events such as the URA Car Free Sunday Criteriums and Jungle Crosses which are in the midst of being sorted out by a Panel consisting of SCF, Commissaires, and clubs that stepped up and will release more details, including the 2019 points system, in due time.
The dates for Series related competition are,
- URA Car Free Sunday Criterium – 24 Feb, 31 Mar, 27 Oct and 24 Nov 2019
- Jungle Cross – 13 Jan (shifted to 10 Feb), 17 Feb, 23 Mar, 14 Apr, 23 Jun, 8 Sep, 19 Oct, 30 Nov 2019
- Tour de Phuket (8 – 10 March 2019)
- Tour de Bintan (TBC)
- Tour de Kepri (27- 29 September 2019)
Road and Mountain-bike race technical regulations can be found at https://www.cycling.org.sg/policies/scf-technical-regulations/. Please do familiarise yourself with the rules and regulations that are implemented for races. i.e gear lock for Junior category riders.
The choices for SCF membership remains.
The updated FAQ and clarification on race licence can be found here.
On the bicycle insurance, the scope of coverage is available here. Etiqa Insurance is in the midst of doing up an FAQ for easy reference. In the interim, please direct your queries to email@example.com.